Prev: Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: Limits on armour?

Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 18:35:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

On 7/6/06, Roger Books <roger.books@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's rock/scissors paper time.
>
> Put them up against K'rvak or P-torps.

As near as I can tell, more than a tiny bit of armor is wasted mass if
you are fighting KraVak.  Personally, my anti-KV designs have lots and
lots of hull boxes, no or practically no armor.

So it's all in what you are fighting.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: RE: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: Limits on armour?