Prev: Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

Re: Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 14:33:38 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

>From: Indy
>You just need to hit it with heavier damaging weapons (larger the
ship,larger the weapon to take it down). Of course then you hit the
flipside with weapon vaporizing all the little ships long before
littleships can get into engagement range.

Yep. I don't even bother to shoot at the big ships--I just kill the
small fry, because that's a much faster way to reduce the amount of
incoming fire. Generally we know who's won before we get around to
shooting at the SDN.

Prev: Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam