Prev: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 08:12:44 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam

>From: "McCarthy, Tom (xwave)"
>Armour can be a very effective way to keep a ship at full strength for
a very long time.

Well, that's what it's there for. I don't see a problem with it as
is--but then again, most of my designs have a full hull row's worth of
armor. What bugs me more is going up against a Komorov or something
similar, where you feel there's no point in shooting at it because it'll
take five turns just to get to the first threshold, and until then he's
utterly safe from losing any systems.

Prev: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam Next: RE: Limits on armour? and Full Steam