Prev: Re: Emergency backup listserver active Next: Re: Full Steam

RE: MudGrunt [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:47:02 +1000
Subject: RE: MudGrunt [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

I agree that those rules don't really address medieval combat very well.

For FMA purposes, Blood and Thunder still seems to give the best
approximation of combat in the period.
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/misc/fmafanta.htm

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: Emergency backup listserver active Next: Re: Full Steam