Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Vehicle desgn question

Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

From: "Andy Skinner" <andyskinner@r...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 06:29:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update

While not having followed all ins and outs of fighter and missile
discussions, I think John's idea on moving some before and some after
ships'
movement is interesting in addressing giving flexibility but not an
automatic hit.	I'm piping up just 'cause I thought it was neat, and I'm

curious if it was considered in any of the fighter or missile
discussions so
far.  Since they aren't plotted, it wouldn't be a big time sink to do it

twice.

andy

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] Revised Salvo Missiles Update Next: Re: [GZG] [DSII] Vehicle desgn question