Prev: [GZG] Sorry, misname - Patrimonium Petrl pontif Next: RE: [GZG]FTBeam5Question... [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

[GZG] FT Beam5 Question...

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:38:19 EDT
Subject: [GZG] FT Beam5 Question...

and 4 per extra arc?

Are there any good ship designs with the ability to reach 60mu.

I'm considering mounting a B5 on my "preposed" but not yet built by my
Non-Canon Power the Midgard Herding.   If I do I also thinking of
including a
Superior Sensor package to allow for target tracking at range.	 It fits
with the
their weapons logic of keeping Long Range hitting capablity.. yet at the
same
time I know the point cost and Mass is much, and in close combat.. the
firepower
we don't have it can hurt.    But we are willing to trade on Damage at
range,
hopefully cutting the cost when U get in close.   And as U clos ethe B5,

would be backed by pair of B4s and then 3 B3.. and then smaller ranger
stuff

now that I've said all that..	Can I have from anyone reasons not to
have
the B5 that I've missed or not covered?

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

Prev: [GZG] Sorry, misname - Patrimonium Petrl pontif Next: RE: [GZG]FTBeam5Question... [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]