Prev: Re: [GZG] FT - seeking missile salvo miniature ideas Next: [GZG] FT Beam5 Question...

[GZG] Sorry, misname - Patrimonium Petrl pontif

From: "John Brewer" <jbrewer@w...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 00:54:24 GMT
Subject: [GZG] Sorry, misname - Patrimonium Petrl pontif

the pontif of the Patrimonium Petrl Julius III was that I was inspired
by Rex Harrison's depiction of Julius II in the movie "The Agony & the
Ecstasy".  I didn't know there was ALREADY a Julius III from 7 Feb 1550
- 23 Mar 1555.	So the TRUE name of the Pontif of the Patrimonium Petrl
is Julius IV.  I'm surprised I'm the only one who caught that.

JBrewer@webtv.net

"Always strive to be a good person.  If you can't do that, at least
strive to be someone other than an asshole."

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT - seeking missile salvo miniature ideas Next: [GZG] FT Beam5 Question...