Prev: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire from Midgard Herding Next: [GZG] Ping

[GZG] Common Republic from Midgard Herding

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 17:16:22 EDT
Subject: [GZG] Common Republic from Midgard Herding

In a message dated Thu, 25 May 2006 20:18:05, Sylvester Wrzesinski
writes:

> Indeed this is true. We cannot by treaty open fire on FSE units, lest
we
> become "re-intergrated" into their hemogeny. We do however conduct
> letter by letter adherance to treaty requirements, and this usually
> results in some unpleasantness for the FSE. For example, we require
> proof of identity and travel papers for entry into the Common
Republic.
> In practice, this is waived, but it is never officially out of force.
> One would be suprised as to how long it takes to check a Dreadnought's
> crew. As well, we end up requesting flight plans be filed, as well as
> other bureaucratic delays. During this time, messages regarding the
FSE
> incursion are passed on to other concerned powers. We are especially
> greatful to the OU for their tact assistance as they claim most
> uninhabited systems, and in exchange for various kinds of support, we
> are given a read-only access to their sensor bouys in our vicinity. So
> we usually know the FSE ships are coming, before they arrive.>>

We would be honored if you would pass on to my government an movement of
the
FSE military shipping heading towards our joint border.  We consider our

relationship with the Common Republic is currently neutral one.

Huscarl Agren

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire from Midgard Herding Next: [GZG] Ping