Prev: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire from Midgard Herding Next: [GZG] Common Republic from Midgard Herding

Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire from Midgard Herding

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 17:15:19 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire from Midgard Herding

Fri, 26 May 2006 00:30:22 GMT, John Brewer writes:

To Representative Huscarl Agren, the government, & the citizens of the
Midgard Herding, we offer greetings.

To your most gracious offer of mining output and trade, we offer our
most
gracious thanks.

>From the name of your union, we infer that your ethnic identity
originates
from Northern Europe near the region of Scandinavia.  If we infer
incorrectly,
we beg your forgiveness.

And if we recall correctly, Scandinavia boasts a storied history of
fielding
nation states whose religious identity has been predominately
Protestant.  If
we infer incorrectly, we again beg your forgiveness.>>

To Honorable Pontif Julius III,

The founding members of the Midgard Herding, were from all over the
former
powerbase known as the EU, prior to it's split into the NSL and FSE.
As for
religious identity we have no offical state religion, but to be fair and
honest
the Church of Odin does has a strong membership but you can find many
religions
including Catholics serving within our military.  We do understand that

Patrimonium Petrl, normally doesn't not ally with those who are not a
Catholic
State.  We are not asking that you police our borders, our own defence
force is
strong enough to do this for we understand when the Law of Man fails,
the only
Honor can make things Right.  What we asking are for Trade Agreements
and
understandings between our two powers.

It is the stated doctrine of our good & benevolent neighbor, the Common
Republic, that they do not condone FSE adventurism in their backyard -
and since
system LTT 11262 lies a mere 3.7 parsecs from the Holy See of the
Patrimonium
Petrl, we are - in this regard - of the same mind. >>

Here I have been lead wrong and most beg your forgiveness for I beleived
that
Patrimonium Petrl, was laying claim to the LTT 11262 system.  We will
welcome
the aid in defending the system against any possible FSE interferance in
the
mining operations we currently have operational within.  At the same
time if
you are not laying claim to system then the Midgard Herding will
continue to
maintain it's Navy taskforce within the system.

But seeing as the Common Republic is an independent client state that
trades
extensively with the FSE, as well as provides 2nd & 3rd line designs to
their
navy, we surmise that they would be extremely reluctant to respond FSE
incursions with military force, prefering to resolve the imbroglio
through more
peaceful - and potentially lengthy - diplomatic negotiations. >>

Our relationship with the Common Republic is currently neutral, however
given
that our relationship with the FSE is currently on a downslide, we are
unsure
how this will effect them.

Huscarl Agren

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire from Midgard Herding Next: [GZG] Common Republic from Midgard Herding