Prev: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power Next: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire from Midgard Herding

Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire from Midgard Herding

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 20:16:21 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire from Midgard Herding

representative of the government of the Midgard Herding, I am
Huscarl Agren.

We welcome the Patrimonium Petrl.

We would like to maintain the Midgard Herding, mining outpost in the LTT

11262 system, but would be willing to share output in exchange for the
protection
of your fleet within the LTT 11262 system.   We also wish to open
trading
agreements with you government.

The Midgard Herding well, we are an EU breakaway.   Yes, our founders
plotted
their breakaway moves back when the EU existed, and then as the EU broke
up
declared independence, but most people at the time didn't notice, funny
that.
We are a small power with a very strong Defense Fleet, as we have
mandatory
military service, as such we are not looking for your forces to defend
ours but
to as you offered the Common Republic discouraging the FSE from engaging
in
incursions that are counter to the interests of both our governments.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire - new minor power Next: Re: [GZG] Holy Roman Empire from Midgard Herding