Prev: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game? Next: [GZG] Astrosynthesis map request

Re: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:12:53 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

>From: Doug Evans
>I think Mr. Goodall mentioned
>some work in this area, but if I've got the right culpr... poster,
>felt it was a bad fit. Now, my admittedly cloudy recollection was that
this was for a particular naval period, so I'm assuming he tried to get
a wee bit fiddly.

Correct--that was for the Russo Japanese war. Other people have done
age-of-sail--Mike the Hudak did a pirates game at ECC for instance.

Prev: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game? Next: [GZG] Astrosynthesis map request