Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT]I know someone did Sensor Rules Next: Re: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:58:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] FT as a fighter combat game?

Number one, Mark has been through some rough periods of late, and hasn't
given the attention he loves to to the page, and two, I'm not certain I
ever saw full write ups on naval adaptations. I think Mr. Goodall
mentioned
some work in this area, but if I've got the right culpr... poster, felt
it
was a bad fit. Now, my admittedly cloudy recollection was that this was
for
a particular naval period, so I'm assuming he tried to get a wee bit
fiddly.

Anyway, instead of Mark's still invaluable resource, branch the search
the list archives in particular, and the web in general, which is what
I'd
be doing if, in case of this incredibly rare circumstance, I wasn't a
bit
busy at work, and can't do the searching myself, which I will REAL SOON

The_Beast