Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] "mini-campaign" scenarios? Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] "mini-campaign" scenarios?

RE: [GZG] [FT] "mini-campaign" scenarios?

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:10:44 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] [FT] "mini-campaign" scenarios?

the scenario conditions slightly - the FSE has a
resupply ship nearby.  The FSE player secretly picks a board side (N,S,E
or W) which his supply ship is waiting.  The opponent sets up first,
then the FSE player sets up. At the end of the game, if a viable
opponent's ship has exited the board from the side designated as the
supply ship location a roll is made to see if the supply ship is
destroyed, otherwise the FSE DN may resupply as normal.

--Binhan

I definatelly don't want to run this campaign with my FSE DN.  I'd be
toasted in short order.

Roger

Out-of-Supply definately hurts the FSE.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] "mini-campaign" scenarios? Next: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] "mini-campaign" scenarios?