Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Ship Names Next: [GZG] [OT] Playtest messages getting through!

[GZG] [OT] Playtest list messages getting through?

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:04:32 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [OT] Playtest list messages getting through?

I sent an e-mail to the playtest list on Thursday but didn't get any
so yesterday I sent a "Ping" message. I didn't receive a reply to
that, either.

Did anyone on the playtest list get my messages? I haven't received
playtest posts to my e-mail address in several days.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] Ship Names Next: [GZG] [OT] Playtest messages getting through!