Prev: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Zoe and Carmen Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 16:26:53 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

One thing that bugs me slightly - and this is a personal opinion, and
what we have is probably far too good to change to correct it.

The relative numbers of colonies for major vs minor powers.

I think that the "Big 2", the ANC and ESU, should have 16, the "Second
2", the FSE and NSL 8, the other canonical minors 4 each, non-canonical
minors 2, and break-aways and fledgling powers 1.

Those are ratios, not actual numbers, and YMMV.

For example, I think the OU is too big compared to the ESU, though
probably about right compared to the other minors, the IC etc. Though
given the large numbers of "M"s it has, maybe it should have an
uncharacteristically small number of quality systems compared to others.

3 vs the usual 4 perhaps (and an effective 5-6 when M class systems are
taken into consideration)

Anyway, just an opinion, and I certainly don't want the change the world

- unless a cmplete re-draw is needed for other reasons.

Zoe

Prev: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup