Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

From: Daniel Casquilho <danielc@e...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:21:46 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

>Seriously, the main reason I haven't (yet) done 15mm versions of the
>25s is that the style and methods of building the masters are very
>different for metal 15s than resin 25s, ....

Maybe a silly question, but why not do the 25mm resin as 15mm resin. Why
do they need to go to metal?

>the only thing I will say is that they may not be EXACT downscaled
copies - I
>may do "updated versions", eg a Paladin II and Phalanx II......  :-)

I expect that would be wise. It will give you room to have adjustments
etc that make sense for the mini. I know a few others who have done the
same. The overall basic look is there, but small details are different
enough that it is not a copy.

Either way, I am most interested in them. :-)

dafrca

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)