Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:44:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Dude, I noticed you hadn't any data on location, and just assumed you
were
waiting for someone to adopt it.

Quit beating yourself; let us. ;->=

Awesome job so far, and looking forward the continued effort that has
made
you nearly famous.

Also, Mark? I REALLY appreciate the rosters, and I've never created a
force
from 'em. Nice read just to get a feeling there IS a fleet behind
whatever
squadron(s) I'm running. Back when I had opponents I could depend on...
*seeth*

The_Beast