Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:39:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

> VinsFullThrust@aol.com wrote:
> > In a message dated 4/5/2006 9:36:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> > jbrewer@webtv.net writes:
> >
> >	the Full Thrust Empire Map...
> >	http://www.projectrho.com/ft/FTLinkMap.gif
> >

> > I was looking over this map, maybe I am blind, but does anyone see
the
> > Japanese location?
>
>	  ARRGHHH!!!  The Japanese fleet was added by GZG after
>	  the last map update.	So, yes, it is missing.

They were removed during The Great K'V Purging of the Hu'Man Systems.
;-)
They have been relocated elsewhere in the galaxy.

	I open the floor for discussion on where the Japanese
>	  empire should be located relative to the other
>	  empires.  Once we figure it out, I'll add it to the
>	  map.
>
>	  Are there any other empires that are missing?

The Hawai'an Free States - but they are so small, they are hardly a blip
on
the map. Don't even have their own system, but share a portion of
another
world besides the islands on Earth. Their fleet is....ah, small.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup