Prev: [GZG] telescoping time scales Next: Re: Re: [GZG] DSIII q

Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 39

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:30:15 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 39

Part of me says that telescoping timeframes are good for LARGE table
games but much less important for a 3x3 or 4x4 table.

I agree with you there, really more helpful in doing one of my
two 4'x8' table big battles. Way I do it the two tables are
theoretically touching (space between to help push figs) so
I'm dealing with an 8'x8' actual table. I like Stu's compression
idea. I was toying with DS in 15mm and ran a few games
with it to good effect but, splicing in his idea with SG and
adding a few stream lining factors from DS might be way to go.

Back to the mental drawing board.........)

Don

Prev: [GZG] telescoping time scales Next: Re: Re: [GZG] DSIII q