Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: Re: Re: [GZG] DSIII q

Re: [GZG] [FT] Fuel, Starship endurance

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:03:06 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Fuel, Starship endurance

Ok, I found the following SSD's. I'll assume that this refers to the new
support ships, and merely extends their own names to the mostly generic
ships.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~stub/Full%20Thrust5.html

Now, the new support ships' store listings don't seem to say they are
naval
support, so I'd have to say we've some spurious assumptions going on, or
I'm just not finding the same things this person is.I would also point
out,
when grasping for straws, one should notice that fleet packs have no
support ships, so they aren't so necessary as to be 'organic'. ;->=

I love it when nothing is in stone, right?

By the way, I seem to have missed the original message to which Grant is
referring.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: Re: Re: [GZG] DSIII q