Prev: Re: [GZG] Satellite imagery Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 26

Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 26

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@p...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:45:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 26

Eric Foley wrote:
> Hammer's Slammers posits that just about
> anything that flies above ground tends to die in their glorification
of
> super hovertanks. I would tend to think that it wouldn't be quite that

> extreme, but it would be an interesting dynamic.

	Of course this mainly happens since said super hovertanks
	are armed with utterly science fictional "powerguns"
	that convert each round of ammo into
	a dense bolt of copper plasma traveling
	near the speed of light.

	Aircraft will be much safer if the tanks were
	merely armed with lasers or something.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Satellite imagery Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 26