Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII q

Re: [GZG] DSIII q

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:21:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] DSIII q

Yup, except that if he had had elements in either of the the otehr two
platoons, he would have been involved.

Rather than write "convention rules" into DSIII, I would prefer that the

GM for the game work out what special limits they throw in for
convention
play.  I've done this for DSII games without having seen anything in the

DSII rules to tell me how to do it. :)

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University