Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish Next: Re: [GZG] Primers

Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 08:28:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish

On 3/4/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:58:15 -0600
> From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@wi.rr.com>

> We've been playtesting these
> rules for years now and I'd hate for it remain in that state. What
more
> do we have to test? What issues need to be resolved?

Until/unless Jon opens up the discussion of the current rule set to
the main list, the discussion belongs on the playtest list. Jon has
not released the 2004 rule set to the main list. The rules that were
released here in several chunks have been superceded.

Right now the playtest list is waiting for Jon to pull together a
number of options into a coherent document. Unfortunately he hasn't
managed to clone himself, and he's been a little busy with running his
business and working on FT3.

>Also, I think it
> would help if we pooled the necessary rules together so we don't have
> go hunting through the achieves to piece together previous past
postings.

There is an "official rules release" archive available to the playtest
listers.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish Next: Re: [GZG] Primers