Prev: Re: [GZG] Primers Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC] Con Report/AARs (long)

Re: [GZG] Primers

From: mxconnell@o...
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:11:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Primers

I use mostly gray lately, too. Though I use white and black as well. It
varies mostly by scale (15mm mostly black, 28mm and up usually white or
gray). I've used Armory, GW, and Floquil. All seem to have their bad
cans or bad lots. Lately I have been using Rustoleum car primer. Not as
dead flat as I am used to, but not as slick as some I have used.
Constistent can to can, easy availability, reasonable cost. I'm
satisfied.

Regards,
Martin