Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG2] Terrain layout Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX: Quote Board 2006

[GZG] [GZG ECC] Devil In The Details and All Alone In The Dark

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:24:27 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [GZG ECC] Devil In The Details and All Alone In The Dark

Folks,

Anyone who has photos of my Stargrunt game for Saturday night or of
Aaron's all alone in
the Dark (or of Jon's Sunday morning game with the NAC ticonderoga and
NAC Huron
*underneath* my Komarov), I'd love to get copies. Email me to arrange
transfer - please
DON'T email me the images as I'm on 21 kbps dial up and that kills me.
If you do want to
email them to me, send them to my gmail account (kaladorn at gmail dot
com) so that I
don't have to download them until I get to broadband.

Thanks!

TomB

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG2] Terrain layout Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX: Quote Board 2006