Prev: RE: [GZG] [SG2] Terrain layout Next: Re: [GZG] <SG/DS> FSE technology

Re: [GZG] <SG/DS> FSE technology

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:05:51 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] <SG/DS> FSE technology

> use.	So, I'm wondering if the SG  folks out there (I
> don't play SG) could provide any guidance on relative
> firepower, weapon types used, squad organization, etc. for
> the FSE?

I don't use FSE and dont have my book handy, but ISTR that
FSE uses four squads plus a command squad to a platoon,
unlike the other three Majors who use 3 line squads + 1 HQ
squad. Eight man squads, I think. They use Firepower 2 /
Impact d12 gauss rifles instead of a more common FP 3 / Imp
d10 battle rifle/grenade launcher.

Prev: RE: [GZG] [SG2] Terrain layout Next: Re: [GZG] <SG/DS> FSE technology