Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London? Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

From: Stephen Bond <daibaka2000@y...>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 23:54:25 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?

Northern Line (the black one on the Tube map, IIRC)  from Kings Cross to
Finchley, isn't it? Been a while since I've been in  those parts, but
I've been meaning to visit LG for some time now myself.

Roger Burton West <roger@firedrake.org> wrote:	On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at
02:08:59PM -0600, Doug Evans wrote:

>Ok, this can be REALLY confusing for outsiders...
>Metro or London 'proper'?

Huh?

You can get to Leisure Games on the Underground system, if that's what
you're asking...

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new
Yahoo! Security Centre.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London? Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] GZG-stocked shops in London?