Prev: Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 RandomObservations) Next: [GZG] Re: Measurement units

Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006

From: Ken Bywaters <argentnova@y...>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 12:38:32 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006

potential elephants in liquid volume, but actual elephants by mass.

  Perfectly simple.

Snip
> Measuring a large animal by (liquid) volume and not weight
suggests....
> well, I'm not sure what it suggests, but that's odd.

Some wordplay may be better left unexplained, but it isn't the
exactly the elephant itself being measured in liquid volume above.

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new
Yahoo! Security Centre.

Prev: Re: Measurement units (was: Re: [GZG] [FT] Cancon 2006 RandomObservations) Next: [GZG] Re: Measurement units