Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Vehicle card, update,ECC, not long, I hope! Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix

Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix

From: Inire <inire@y...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:30:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix

I love my IJSF mecha...they get to be both! ;-)

--- Charles Lee <xarcht@yahoo.com> wrote:

> 1 group bomber, 2 group intercepter, 3 group
> standard
> ,  best of attack and defence aswell as flexibility
> to change mission protocol in cap stations.
>
> Gregory Wong <sax@soundingrocket.com> wrote:
>   Let's say you have the ESU Konstanin carrier with
> 6 available
> fighter groups. Also, let's say you can spend 120
> points on
> fighters. What mix of fighters would you purchase
> and why?
> Do some fighters give you more bang for the buck?
> Are there
> types to avoid?
>
> --Greg

Jeff "My dice hate me!" Fearnow
Gaming to keep War out of RealTime!

"'DESTROY THE WITNESSES!!. Chaffing aside, I have no answer: I Excrete
Sour Cream!" www.wigu.com, 29 Jan 2003

DR650SM "Recon Viggie"/DOD#1890

Seen Serenity yet?
http://www.serenitymovie.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Vehicle card, update,ECC, not long, I hope! Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix