Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Vehicle card, update,ECC, not long, I hope! Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix

Re: [GZG] Re: Vehicle card, update,ECC, not long, I hope!

From: "John K. Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:38:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Vehicle card, update,ECC, not long, I hope!

David,

If you do decide that you want to fly into Pittsburgh, I'll be leaving
from
there on Friday afternoon for the ECC.	And I could likely put you up on
couch, and could definitely get you back to the Pgh airport on Monday.

If you want to go that rout, send me email and let me know.

John

--On Friday, January 27, 2006 4:23 PM -0800 "David L. Dunn"
<david@dldproductions.com> wrote:

> First off,
> Hey everybody! It's been a week, and no sign of the virus! I think we
got
> it! (yeah, in so many words, eh!) I've been running a virus checker
> everyday this week, and nothing. Maybe now we can get back to normal.
> <snip>
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:34:22 +0100
> From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@tiscali.dk>
> Subject: [GZG] [SG] - Vehicle card for DLD Productions Bengal MBT
>
> Soo have any of you nice people out there done a vehicle card for the
> Bengal MBT from DLD productions?
>
> Cheers!
> ---
>
> Claus, we were working on Vehicle Cards that we would include in each
> kit, but that was before the virus ate our homework! We are still
> reconfiguring it, (the data card that is.) and will announce when it's
> done.
>
> As far as the paperwork of the orders that were taken, we now have
them
> back. We moved the home office to the shop, so they were placed in a
> "safe place". We all know where that is,.....the big black whirling
mass
> of nothingness!
>
> Anyway, things are starting to settle here a bit. We have the tech
coming
> in Sunday for one last looksee, and hopefully give it a clean bill of
> health.
>
> Which brings me to another issue.........Since this whole thing went
> down, we've had to tighten our belts a bit. Nothing would make me feel
> better, than to be able to attend ECC again this year.
> However.......since my friend has had to drop out of the hobby for "X"
> period of time, I will not be able to stay with him, nor have him pick
me
> up at the airport in Pittsburgh. So, my next choice is to fly into
> Harrisburg......NOT! Realllllly expensive! Really. Ok, so what about
> Philly? Alright, that's doable, however how am I going to get to
> Lancaster?
> So, I guess I'm looking to see if I can grab a ride from from someone,
> from the airport in Philly, to Lancaster, PA for ECC.
> Ideas? Thoughts? I'd have to be in Lancaster no later than 4PM Friday,
> due to UPS shipping our goods, and will only have a window of about 2
hrs
> before they stop delivering, to make sure it's all there. (Some of you
> may remember the little fit I threw when some of the boxes DIDN'T show
> up, until almost 7PM!)
>
> Also, I will be looking for a ride back to Philly on Monday, but not
> until I've had enough time to get the remaining stuff shipped back via
> UPS. No idea when the office there opens on Monday. So I'll probably
be
> looking to leave in early afternoon. We haven't set the times yet for
the
> [...]

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Vehicle card, update,ECC, not long, I hope! Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] fighter mix