Prev: RE: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

Re: Surrendering Ships was [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:22:39 EST
Subject: Re: Surrendering Ships was [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

surrender, before I ask for it..

Broadcast Surrender, via Comm system over neutral commo channel
Drop any Shields
Turn off all Fire Control Systems including PDFs.. Now U can't target,
therefore limited threat.
Disengage Engines, now U aren't moving but for"station keeping" ability,

still limiting threat
Prepare to be closed on and boarded

And if I detech any funny business or U get smart, Will Hit the
"Defenseless
ship" with full firepower available to me.   and hope my BA Marines, if
they
are onboard survive my firepower..

Have a Good One,
DOC Agren
     (Lurker on the Digest)

Prev: RE: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding Next: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding