Prev: Re: [GZG] Campaign Rules and Victory Conditions Next: Re: R: [GZG] [semi-OT] Judge Dread fans

Re: [GZG] Full Sail and Morale

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:58:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Sail and Morale

Thomas Barclay wrote:
> Unobtainium Ships and Squishy Men:
>
> At GZG ECC IX, I believe Mike Hudak is running Full Sail, which is his
Full Thrust on
> water variant if I recollect correctly. Don't know if Mike is still
list lurking or not.
> Maybe someone can pass on the request for a copy of his rules mods.

Yup, that's correct.  Mike's running "Full Sail:The Gathering" on
Sunday, and
I'm running a variant of his mod for "Full Sail Frag" on Friday.  I've
got a
hard copy of his mods, and I think there's a word document out there
with
them, but I'm not sure if he ever HTMLed them or not.  (Mike was
gracious
enough to let me borrow last year's Full Sail rules, I don't know if
he's
made any changes since then.)

JGH

--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Re: [GZG] Campaign Rules and Victory Conditions Next: Re: R: [GZG] [semi-OT] Judge Dread fans