Prev: Sailing (was Re: [GZG] Cruisers and Destroyers in the FT World) Next: Re: [GZG] Cruisers and Destroyers in the FT World

RE: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:15:33 -0700
Subject: RE: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

motivated crews - the cost would have to worked somehow
as currently crew quality and morale are not tracked separately when
designing ships or scenarios.

--Binhan

________________________________

	From: John Tailby

	> Would introducing a morale system into FT be worthwhile?

	I'd be all for this as an add-on rule. You can get into a few
hairy situations though: once morale cracks will the ship try to run
away? Jump out? Surrender to the opposing side?

	--
	Damo

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new
Yahoo! Security Centre
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/security_centre/*http:/
uk.security.yahoo.com/> .