Prev: RE: [GZG] Campaign Rules and Victory Conditions Next: RE: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding

Sailing (was Re: [GZG] Cruisers and Destroyers in the FT World)

From: Fred Kiesche <godel2escher2bach@y...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:57:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sailing (was Re: [GZG] Cruisers and Destroyers in the FT World)

Greetings:

Is there a FT-variant for sailing ships, preferably
Nappy-era (1800's)?

Having OD'd on "Master & Commander: The Far Side of
the World" three times this weekend, I have a
hankering for some wooden ships & iron men (with
FT-style rules).

I did a search, found what appeared to be a
several-year-old draft, but nothing more substantial
than that.

    Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

 My books are water; those of great geniuses are wine. Everybody drinks
water. (Mark Twain, "Notebook")

 Science, science fiction and more. See The Eternal Golden Braid.
(http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/)

Prev: RE: [GZG] Campaign Rules and Victory Conditions Next: RE: Re: [GZG] John's Shipbuilding