Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 47

[GZG] Re: RE: FT Scenarios -Out # by large margin

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:59:13 EST
Subject: [GZG] Re: RE: FT Scenarios -Out # by large margin

year played and GM a # of these.

Everything from small escort unit for a convoy vrs enemy raiders, to the

scouts looking in a system, and finding an enemy battlegroup "well hello
there"
using the system as "way point"   having MIGCAP out, to a group of small
ships
doing a sucide run on enemy space military base/repair center with a #
of both
"patrol craft" and warships within the system.

All were fun to both sides, but then before we set down to play each
side has
"an idea" what to expect with within their "role".   But sometimes when
the
"enexpected came to be", I've seen some odd moves.    Back to the Scouts

finding an enemy battlegroup, the Scouts moved to "gain" intel on
condition of the
ships in system, when detected 3 ships turned and ran, while a 4th
"attempted"
endrun to detect and confirm other data.   Sending thier data back to
other
ships in burst transmission, and then turned and plotted an FTL jump
start point
2" from a enemy dreadnought that was not mobile, and weapon status
seemed to
be offline...	for the scout he was right the main weapons were
offline, but
the dreads PDS were operational, and killed off the scout .

Have a Good One,
DOC Agren
     (Lurker on the Digest)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems Next: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 47