Prev: RE: [GZG] RE: FT Scenarios Next: [GZG] [OT] Shiny

RE: [GZG] More on subplots (was: Re: RE: FT Scenarios)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:15:46 +0000
Subject: RE: [GZG] More on subplots (was: Re: RE: FT Scenarios)

>Jon,
>
>Given that we're all waiting for FT3, and including the suggestions
(all or
>any) included in recent mails on this, and related, topics is only
going to
>delay it, how about saving it all for a dedicated addition, as per the
the
>Fleet Books. Sounds to me that you have more than enough content to
fill a
>stand-alone volume.
>
>CJ

Don't worry, this isn't going to delay FT3 (or not any more than
everything else that is going on, anyway!). What it may do is develop
into something useful for the game in general, and useable with FT2
or (eventually) FT3 - plenty of discussion about ideas on the list is
a good thing, and I want to encourage it - hence the contributions to
the threads and the various ideas. Development of FT3 is going on in
parallel, as and when I get the time to work on it, and the
discussions on the list often serve to keep me focussed on the
subject rather than getting sidetracked by other stuff!

Whether it ever gets used in print (in FT3 itself, in a separate
supplement, or whatever) remains to be seen - but if it gives the
folks on this list some good material to use in their games now, then
that's a good thing.

Best,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: [GZG] RE: FT Scenarios Next: [GZG] [OT] Shiny