Prev: Re: [GZG] RE: FT Scenarios Next: RE: [GZG] More on subplots (was: Re: RE: FT Scenarios)

RE: [GZG] RE: FT Scenarios

From: "McCarthy, Tom \(xwave\)" <Tom.McCarthy@x...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:56:05 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] RE: FT Scenarios

The only thing that kept me from trying to write an FT/VBAM book was the
knowledge that Jon usually does all the writing for the FTverse, and
he's got too many other products to write first (FT3, DS3, SG3, BDS).

There was a lengthy post on the list in 2005 about an FT/VBAM
conversion, though I found it a bit too fine-grained.