Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game

Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:43:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game

> I don't know if he was serious, but Laserlight suggested
> tossing the salvoes onto the table.  This introduces
> hand-eye-coordination into what should be a strategy game.
> I think it would also be too unfair for my nephews.

Unfair in favor of which side? :-)
My personal preference is that SM fire after ships move, but that
takes more extensive modifications.

Okay, alternate idea.  Mark a few pennies with magic marker on the
reverse. If you want to differentiate between your missiles and his,
use red and blue dry erase markers. When you want to fire missiles,
put out a handful of pennies, heads up so the target can't see which
are real. . After movement, flip the pennies.

Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game