Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 06:37:37 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

> > I may even find the time
> > orders etc etc) to	go back and photograph the older
> > items that are not pictured already...

To be fair, there are noticably more pics than there used to
be.  And for some things, it's not such an issue.  If you've
got 25mm Gurkhas and that's what I want, well, I know what
Gurkhas look like, and I know the minis are well done. I
could order them without seeing them.  But if you have a
Hellhog Tank and a Thunderpig IFV,  I don't have any idea
what they look like so I'd need pics.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....