Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back Next: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

From: "Jaime Tiampo" <fugugaipan@s...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 21:05:30 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

> Some of us tried something like a forum; funny, I can't even recall
the
> term for the dingus. We had a good tech person, but the game
driver/editor
> kept being replaced by someone even more clueless than the
predecessor,
> and I should know, as the last one was me.
>
> Ok, I like emails, but I even like more the fact Berkerley is less
> interested in my particulars than Yahoo!, and I'm on two groups there
> without ever signing up.

Interesting. I've got to admit I've always prefered forums over email
lists. It's all a lot more clean and doesn't clutter up your inbox. Also
easier to search through the archives to see if the info is already
there.

Ah well, if people wouldn't use it no point making one.

Jaime

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back Next: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....