Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] Fleetbook design files for Shiptool.

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 06:33:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

On Jan 4, 2006, at 4:38 AM, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> 1) The system as it currently stands (FT/FB1/FB2 standard): ie, 1
> thrust point will rotate any ship to any heading in vector movement.
> c) I've actually played this (with XXXX fleet(s) - please specify)
> and like it.

ESU, Kra'vak, and homebrew fleets.  It just makes sense given the
total lack of a concrete turn time length.

> 2) The system used in the EFSB (the Babylon Project FT variant),
> where 1 thrust point only allows rotation by 1 course point (30
> degrees).
>
> c) I've actually played this (with XXXX fleet(s) - please specify)
> and like it.

Disliked the show but liked the events at ECC that I've played.  From
what I've seen of the show and read in the EFSB it seems to work and
make sense.

> 3) 1 thrust point allows rotation by up to 2 course points (60
> degrees).
>
> b) I haven't played this but dislike it in theory.

Goes against #1 above.	In Pure FT there is no time frame for the
turn so it wouldn't make sense to me to introduce such a thing (round-
a-boutly) via rotation limits.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] Fleetbook design files for Shiptool.