Prev: [GZG] Reimagined Battlestar Galactica Next: Re: [GZG] conversion questions

Re: [GZG] Re: Re: [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak

From: Robert N Bryett <rbryett@m...>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:39:30 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Re: [FT] Vectoring Kra'Vak

Thanks for this actual playing experience!

The "one point to rotate any amount" rule is on Page 3 of FB1 in the
section labelled "Rotation". The rule is reiterated in FB2, Page 3 in
the section "Revised Vector Movement".

In our group, we play Human-Tech-Only because my young admirals
prefer it (cuts down on the arguments...), so this issue is one of
balance between large/slow and small/fast ships rather than between
races. We've tried it both ways, but no consensus has yet emerged.

Best regards, Robert Bryett
rbryett@mail.com