Prev: Re: [GZG] NOOB! Next: Re: [GZG] NOOB!

Re: [GZG] NOOB!

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:43:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] NOOB!

> On 12/29/05, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >  One of our listers here has done a pretty bank-up job on classic
> > Galactica with his cross-over rules and whatnot. You can see some of
his
> > work here:
> >
> > http://www.star-ranger.com/SRStuff.htm
> >

> I'm not a frakkin' moron, I've seen this :)

Okay, sorry. Didn't know you had seen those specifically. You didn't
specify
that in your orig posting.

It's very very close to what we'll be using. Right now, I'm doing
> the reimagined series, with small episode based scenarios with lots of
> scenario specific rules like Cylon Saboteurs, Hidden Deployment of
Vipers on
> Civilian Ships, and Sexy Blonde Supermodels in Slinky Red Dresses. My
more
> ambitious friend is doing as much of the 1000 Yahren War as he can,
with me
> running BSG 23 built around the Battlestar Saggitarius. So we have 2
> simultaneous campaigns going.

I haven't been ambitious enough to tackle those topics for FT, but I'm
sure
someone else here has thought about it at least once.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] NOOB! Next: Re: [GZG] NOOB!