Prev: Re: [GZG] NOOB! Next: Re: [GZG] NOOB!

Re: [GZG] NOOB!

From: The Man in Black <mib.zero@g...>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:30:57 -1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] NOOB!

>  One of our listers here has done a pretty bank-up job on classic
> Galactica with his cross-over rules and whatnot. You can see some of
his
> work here:
>
> http://www.star-ranger.com/SRStuff.htm

I'm not a frakkin' moron, I've seen this :) It's very very close to what
we'll be using. Right now, I'm doing the reimagined series, with small
episode based scenarios with lots of scenario specific rules like Cylon
Saboteurs, Hidden Deployment of Vipers on Civilian Ships, and Sexy
Blonde
Supermodels in Slinky Red Dresses. My more ambitious friend is doing as
much
of the 1000 Yahren War as he can, with me running BSG 23 built around
the
Battlestar Saggitarius. So we have 2 simultaneous campaigns going.

The Man in Black is : Kenneth Scroggins
Novus Ordo Seclorum : Annuit Coeptus : E Pluribus Unum
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/maninblack/dg.html

Prev: Re: [GZG] NOOB! Next: Re: [GZG] NOOB!