Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

Re: [GZG] [FT] Announce: Full Thrust at Cancon January 2006

From: Hugh Fisher <laranzu@o...>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 22:25:50 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Announce: Full Thrust at Cancon January 2006

>If it weren't half a world away right now...
>
>Otherwise, good time of year to be there, no?

I was going to mention the weather as an inducement
to all you northern hemisphere types, but the day I
sent that announcement out we had a brief but very
spectacular 'tornadic event' of 90km hour winds.

But yes, I can say with a high degree of certainty
that it won't be snowing.

	cheers,
	Hugh

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault