Prev: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons Next: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons

Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons

From: Adrian <adrian@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:43:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons

>For the interface lander I plan on using, I plan (once the bidget
>allows) to take a WH40K Tau Devilfish and kit-bash it into a sort of
>oversized Vectored thrust inteface VTOL, more in the role of a modern
>transport aircraft or Helo than a spaceborne version of a landing
>craft, but large enough to carry one or two vehicles.

I would suggest that a Devilfish size vehicle would "plausibly" carry at

least one M38D without a problem.  Of the three that I've seen (Phalanx,

M38, Kamodo) this one is by far your best best.

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons Next: Re: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons