Prev: Re: [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: [GZG] sci-fi egyptians?

Re: [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:54:49 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

I'll take some pics tonight of the two ships I'm interested in, and will

put them on my webpages and will send email.

I think I have one of the Sentri fighters, and I don't like it much.
It's a little small, and not as ... elegant in some ways as the plastic
ship.  Again, I'll post pics and then you can see why I like the plastic

one. :)

Thanks again!

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Doug Evans wrote:

> Back to SD Resin 3-1's:
> http://www.metal-express.net/
>
> The demo NA's were the Decados Galliots and Hawkwood somethings, so
John
> may need Sentri's for gliders, though the SD's Renegade's Eagles and
Blood