Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Re: [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:43:12 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Back to SD Resin 3-1's:
http://www.metal-express.net/

The demo NA's were the Decados Galliots and Hawkwood somethings, so John
may need Sentri's for gliders, though the SD's Renegade's Eagles and
Blood
Hawks are also 'cresents', though designed to be flown in the 'other'
direction. Or, I may feel guilty enough for pulling John's leg,
inadvertently, to break into the boxed set I have.

> Nope, not the 3:1 large resin ships.	I did find the link, go to
> http://www.ustoy.com and then look up item number 1601,
> then click on the
> picture (the direct link is very long). I think these are about 50%
> larger than
> the other plastic versions of the same ships from ICE and the rest.

Ah, Dean, I've seen one or two, though if you're talking rights, I
figure
these prolly have NONE, like the crude wind-up Star Wars and Galactica
ships I found at a dollar store.

Maybe why they're out of stock? ;->=

The_Beast