Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions

Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:45:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: First go at a campaign - some questions

Music to my ears!

If you like I'll try to put together some notes on the two 'campaigns' I

tried to work up for Buck Rogers system. One already mentioned, one for
planetary assault. Mainly, I have to crank out the PSB I was going use
cover the awkward parts. ;->=

I haven't said all this before, have I?

I'm  assuming you can handle Visio files.

Might give you a few chuckles, and I hope an idea or two.

The_Beast

Nyrath wrote on 11/01/2005 06:36:28 PM:

> Doug Evans wrote:
> > On a different note, my system fourway campaign design had
simplistic
> > (TSR's Buck Rogers board game) orbital mechanics that meant that
allies, on
> > opposite sides of the outer orbital ring, had enemies 'to the right
and
> > left of them.' Ganging up should have meant draining 'borders' to
the
other