Prev: Re: [GZG] Threshold checks - how I do them Next: [GZG] First go at a campaign - some questions

Re: [GZG] Threshold checks - how I do them

From: "Rodney Stott" <rodstott@a...>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:40:17 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Threshold checks - how I do them

We do one at a time, or a group, pointing at each system on the SS.

I think it can be more fun doing it one at time, or in small groups, fun
for
the player inflicting the damage as his opponent relises he has just
lost X
system.
However if multiple checks are required, 2 or more differently coloured
dice
are used, and each dice is given the target number for the level of the
threshold check it is responsible for.

Rodney Stott

Prev: Re: [GZG] Threshold checks - how I do them Next: [GZG] First go at a campaign - some questions